In our Engineering Department (CAMO), we have a vacant position for CAMO (Part-M) Engineer at our main base at Førde Airport or Bergen Flesland Airport, Norway.
As a part of our engineering team you will participate in a great variety of tasks connected to our own as well as both national and international customer`s helicopters. The position involves a certain level of travel activities.
- Development and update of maintenance programs including handling of AD-Notes, SBs and Technical Records
- Follow up and updating of maintenance records nad maintenance dapabase
- Coordination with Part-145 Production for maintenance planning
- Liaise with production, manufacturers, subcontractors and authorities
- B.Sc or M.Sc Aeronautical Engineering or other relevant subject
- 3 years or more as Part-66 licenced technician on helicopter may be considered for Part-M
- Preferrably experience within Continuing Airworthiness, preferibely on Airbus Helicopters and/or Leonardo Helicopters types.
- Independent, accurate, good technical understanding and experience with the use of Maintebnnance Databases
- Norwegian (preferred) and English language fluent both oral and written
- Challenging and demanding work in an informal environment
- Competitive salary according to qualifications
- Personnel- and health insurance and pension savings
- Good opportunities for development for the right person
For more information please contact Marco Pacagnella, Technical Manager, phone +47 952 50 126.
Written application with CV within 10.05.2018 to Marco Pacagnella firstname.lastname@example.org (mark the application with “CAMO Engineer”)